What Your Tracker Does
The Activity Tracker is a smartwatch that is designed to take your real-time heart rate during your exercises. The Ucardia App requires heart rate data from the Tracker to monitor your heart health. View the full operator's manual to view any other functionality.
Pairing Your Activity Tracker
Pair the device with your phone in the Ucardia App, NOT in your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Open the Ucardia App and press the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “My Devices”.
- Select “Set Up a New Device”.
- Select the Activity Tracker.
- Then your smartphone will start searching for the device.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
Wearing Your Activity Tracker
- When not exercising, wear the Tracker a finger's width below your wrist.
- When exercising, move the Tracker up to fit two fingers below the wrist to improve the heart rate signal.
- Do not wear your Tracker too tight as a tight band restricts blood flow.
Know Your Activity Tracker
The home screen is the clock.
On the clock:
- Swipe left to see the function
list and see your heart rate
- Swipe down to see notifications
- Swipe up to see your daily stats
- Swipe right to see the status bar